In-queue flow precedence
Flow authors create in-queue flows in Architect but can also set them from the Contact Center Queues page. Architect supplies a built-in Default In-Queue Flow, but you can create and use additional in-queue flows to suit your company specifications and preferences. Before you can implement an in-queue flow, you must publish it in Architect.
When you select an in-queue flow from the PureCloud Queues page, the selection overrides the default in-queue flow. However, within Architect you can configure an in-queue flow as a parameter of the Transfer to ACD action, which supersedes the organization’s default- and queue-configured flow. In this case, the Transfer to ACD action’s in-queue flow takes precedence.
The in-queue flow you select here overrides the default in-queue flow. If you do not select an in-queue flow, then the system uses the organization’s default in-queue flow.
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Queues.
- Select a queue or create a new queue.
- Click the Voice tab.
- In the In-Queue Flow text box, begin typing the name of the flow you that want to specify and select it from the list.
You can optionally select a customized in-queue flow instead of the default in-queue flow. The flow that you select here takes precedence over the organization’s default- and queue-configured flow, if previously configured.
- From PureCloud Architect, open the flow you for which you want to add a Transfer to ACD action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Transfer category and drag a Transfer to ACD action to the appropriate location in the flow menu or task sequence.
- Click Override default in-queue handling. The selection changes to In-Queue Call Flow.
- In the In-Queue Call Flow list box, begin typing the name of the non-default in-queue flow and select it from the list.
- Configure the action’s settings according to your design. For more information, see ACD アクションへの転送をセットアップ.