Agents Schedule Detail view
- The agent belongs to a management unit
- The following permissions:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Directory > User > View
- WFM > Activity Code > Administer
- WFM > Schedule > Administer
- UI > Supervisor Agent Details > View
View an agent’s schedule for the dates selected. For more information about schedules, see About workforce management.
- Click Performance > Agents.
- From the Agents Performance Summary view, click an agent.
- From the Agents Performance Detail view, click the Schedule tab.
- Hover over the schedule for more information about it. The view highlights the current day in a contrasting background and indicates the current time with a horizontal bar.
- To see different dates, use the date range selector.
To use date filters to customize analytics views:
- Click the icon for a date filter.
- Click a view option for the chosen date filter.
The view displays data for the selected date filter.
If the view updates automatically and the selected date filter includes the current interval, then PureCloud continually updates the view to get the most up-to-date information. If you would like to update the current interval statistics manually, then click Refresh. If the selected date filter shows historical data (past intervals), then the view does not refresh.Note: Some views do not include all date filter options.
アイコン Time Period オプション 日
Day: Shows data for a single 24-hour day.
Interval: Shows data for a 30-minute time period. To view the current interval, click Current Interval next to the date display.
Note: The Queues Performance Detail view does not include this option because the view already shows intervals in the data grid.
Week: Shows data for a Sunday through Saturday time period.
Previous 7 days: Shows data for the previous seven days, with today being the seventh day.
Day: Shows data for the exact month with no extra days.
Week: Shows data for a calendar month starting on Sunday and ending on Saturday. Includes extra days if the month does not start on Sunday.
Custom date range Date range picker: Shows data for the range of dates that you select with the date picker. Click a start date and an end date on the calendar, then click
To view data for a different time period using the same filter settings, click the arrows on either side of the date display. For example, to view data for the previous day, click the day filter and then click the arrow on the left side of the date.
To view data for the time period that includes the current interval, click Today or Current Interval as applicable. These links only appear when you view historical data that do not include the current date and time.
- To see the most current data, click Refresh .
- Click the tabs to open to the agent’s Performance, Status Summary, Evaluations, Interactions, Queues, or Wrap-Up detail views.