Configure campaign management
Campaign Management enables you to create, manage, and view PureCloud campaigns in Salesforce.
- Authentication configured
To access Campaign Management, follow these steps:
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for Installed Packages.
- Under Build, click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the PureCloud for Salesforce package that you want to configure.
The managed package settings page appears. For more information, see Managed package settings.
- [キャンペーン管理] をクリックします。
To configure campaign management, configure the following three sections:
PureCloud Campaign Settings
In the PureCloud Campaign Settings section, configure time periods for retention and reconciliation of data.
- Enter the following information:
- A number for Campaign Retention Period.
This number is the length of time (in days) that the integration retains campaign data (campaigns, campaign schedules, and contact lists) in PureCloud for inactive or completed campaigns. By default, this number is 90 days. The maximum retention period is 730 days (two years).Note: This setting only removes campaign data from PureCloud. It does not remove campaign data from Salesforce.
- A number for Campaign Reconciliation Period.
This number is the length of time (in hours) after campaigns end that PureCloud waits to reconcile data to campaign and campaign member records in Salesforce. This number can be full hours from 1 through 48. By default, this number is 2 hours. For more information, see Reconciliation of campaign data.
In the following example, PureCloud is set to reconcile data in Salesforce 33 hours after campaigns end.
- A number for Campaign Retention Period.
Retrieve PureCloud Campaign Options
In the Retrieve PureCloud Campaign Options section, retrieve data from your PureCloud organization.
- Click Retrieve Options.
The integration queries PureCloud for divisions, queues, scripts, DNC lists, callable time sets, Edge groups, call responses, and call rule sets, and then syncs these objects from your PureCloud organization to your Salesforce organization. These options appear as selections for fields in a campaign setting that you create in Salesforce. For more information, see Create a campaign setting.
Notifications indicate the progress and success of the Retrieve Options operation.メモ:
- PureCloud only retrieves divisions that are associated with PureCloud OAuth Client Credentials that can create, update, and delete campaigns and contact lists. For more information, see Divisions overview and Create an OAuth client.
- Any time that you modify divisions, queues, scripts, DNC lists, callable time sets, Edge groups, call responses, or call rule sets in your PureCloud organization, click Retrieve Options to resync these objects to your Salesforce organization.
- If the integration displays an error message, reduce the number of call rule sets in your PureCloud organization to less than 1,000 items. Click Retrieve Options again.
In the Phone Types section, associate phone number fields on campaign member records in Salesforce and with phone types in PureCloud.
This section is a global repository of all available phone numbers that you can use for campaigns. When you create a campaign setting, you can configure the campaign setting to use all of the phone numbers listed here or only a subset.
- Select a Campaign Member Field.
This field is a phone number field that appears on campaign member records in Salesforce. By default, Salesforce records include two phone number fields: Phone and Mobile.
You can create custom phone number fields to populate the Campaign Member Field menu.
- Click Setup.
- Search for Fields.
- Under Build > Customize > Campaigns > Campaign Members, click Fields.
- Under Campaign Member Custom Fields & Relationships, click New.
- Select Phone, Text, or Formula. Click Next.
- Enter a name for the Field Label and Field Name. Click Next.
- Modify Field-Level Security for Profile, if needed. Click Next.
This custom phone field is now available from the Campaign Member Field menu.
- Select a Phone Type.
This setting indicates the type of phone number to associate with the selected Campaign Member Field.
- (Optional) Add more entries.
- [追加] をクリックします。
- Select a Campaign Member Field and associate it with a Phone Type. Note: You cannot select the same Campaign Member Field more than once.
- (Optional) Delete an entry.
Note: After you create a campaign setting or associate a campaign with a campaign setting, if you attempt to delete an entry, the integration displays a warning prompt. If you attempt to delete the only entry used by a campaign setting or campaign, the integration displays an error message.
(Optional) Change a Campaign Member Field or Phone Type.Note: After you create a campaign setting or associate a campaign with a campaign setting, if you try to change a Campaign Member Field, the integration displays a warning prompt.
For more information, see About Campaign Management.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.