シリーズ: Edge を設定
Create a SIP phone trunk
PureCloud recommends that you rely on the default SIP phone trunk settings described in this article. However, if you need to exercise more control over the configuration of your SIP phone trunk, see Configure advanced SIP phone trunk settings.
If you have questions or need more information about any of the settings on the Create/Edit Phone Trunk page, see the SIP phone trunk settings reference.
Create a basic SIP phone trunk
- Under Telephony, click Trunks.
- [電話トランク] タブをクリックします。
- [新規作成] をクリックします。
- In the Phone Trunk Name field, enter a trunk name.
- From the Type list, select SIP.
- Confirm that the Trunk State switch is set to In-Service.
- Select the Protocol and Listen Port for your SIP phones.
- Under Registrations, use the Max Registration Rate field to specify the average number of REGISTER requests per time period you allow on this trunk.
- Under SIP Access Control:
- Confirm that the Use Source Address switch is set to Yes.
- In the Add and IP or CIDR address field, enter the subnet address of your phones in CIDR notation.Note: If you do not know the subnet of your phones, click Allow All. The PureCloud best practice is to specify IP subnets or IP addresses for security and troubleshooting considerations.
- Leave the Always Deny the Following Addresses blank.
- Click Save Phone Trunk.
If you rely on the basic SIP phone trunk settings, take the following step:
- A phone trunk requires addition to an Edge Group or Edge to function. See Create an Edge Group that includes a phone trunk.