Create a phone
AudioCodes と Polycom 電話
Once you have created a base settings profile you can create the phone profile. This profile contains a group of settings found on the Phone and Line Keys tabs that define the phone in PureCloud. The majority of the settings on the Phone and Line Keys tabs are inherited from the base settings. However, you can customize the phone by altering any of the settings that it inherited from the base settings configuration-without effecting the original base settings configuration. See Inherited settings.
Configure the phone
- Under Telephony, click Phone Management.
- Click the Phones tab.
- Click Create New and the Phone tab appears.
- Type a name in the Phone Name field.
- From the Base Settings list, select the base setting configuration you created.
- From the Site list, select your site.
- Enter the phone’s MAC address in the Hardware ID field. Note: When entering the MAC address, just enter the numbers as a single string. Do not separate the numbers with a “:” as it will cause problems during provisioning.
- Leave Standalone Features set to Off unless you are configuring settings for a conference room phone. See Enable standalone features.
- 次のうちいずれか 1 つを行います。
- To use the default phone configuration settings, click Save Phone and proceed to the Configure the line keys section of this article.
- To customize the phone settings, proceed to the Find Your Phone’s Configuration Settings article, locate your phone make and model, and then follow the link to get the details.
Configure the line keys
- Click the Line Keys tab.
- Type a name in the Key Label field.
- Type a name in the Line Appearance Id field.
- この回線キーの表示設定を他のキーにコピーしたい場合は、[表示を残りのキーにスパン] チェック ボックスを選択します。
- If you want to specify a call back number to be sent when a call is made to an emergency service, type that number in the Emergency Number field.
- Perform one of the following:
- To use the default line keys settings, click Save Phone.
- To customize the line keys configuration settings, proceed to the Find Your Phone’s Configuration Settings article, locate your phone make and model, and follow the link to get the details.