シリーズ: コンタクト センターの有効化
It is critical to choose the right people for the right roles. Choose team members who work collaboratively, communicate clearly, and complete project milestones in a timely manner. The assigned Genesys Enablement Lead serves as your main contact and organizes the Genesys team members to support your implementation.
Defined roles help to form a collaborative partnership with your Genesys project team. Take the time to formally assign employees to the project roles, communicate their responsibilities, and discuss how each team member’s accountability in communicating project activities and progress.
The right project team significantly impacts the success of the project. Consider each team member’s skills, knowledge, workload, and timing of their contributions.
- Architect/Call Flow Administrator — Responsible for constructing call flows using Architect.
- Business Champion — Provides resources and funding for the implementation, removes organizational roadblocks, and articulates the business vision during project implementation.
- Contact Center Manager — Responsible for configuring and running contact center activities such as outbound dialing campaigns, scripts, quality evaluations, and workforce management schedules.
- Contact Center Agent — Performs inbound and outbound customer interactions by phone, email, or chat. Responsible for joining queues, annotating recordings, viewing evaluations, and assigning wrap-up codes.
- Contact Center Supervisor — Acts in a managerial role to the agents and handles such responsibilities as managing queues, generating reports, managing wrap-up codes and canned responses, viewing performance data, and reviewing call recordings.
- Designated Support Contact — Acts as the liaison between the customer and PureCloud Support. Responsibilities include maintaining a general understanding of PureCloud services and participate in support ticket troubleshooting.
- Infrastructure Expert — Acts as point of contact for any LAN/WAN/telecom-related activities during project implementation.
- Project Manager — Acts as a point of contact for resource management, logistics coordination, and internal communications management during project implementation.
- PureCloud Administrator — Responsible for daily operation, user and group administration, configuration changes, usage policies, and collection of materials needed by PureCloud Support like conversation IDs or console logs.
- PureCloud Developer — Responsible for creating applications that use the PureCloud APIs or integration capabilities. Familiar with web programming and REST APIs.
- Are adequate internal resources available to support a new technology implementation? What are the requirements for each project role, and do assigned employees have the bandwidth to meet project deliverables within the projected dates? Should you temporarily reassign some of their “day job” responsibilities to other resources?
- 割り当てられた顧客プロジェクト マネージャーは組織の「プロジェクト文化」についての知識 たとえば、組織が既存のプロジェクト チームのメンバーと大規模で複雑な技術の実装を完了しました。 あらゆるユニークな障害物はありますか。 プロジェクト マネージャーは、組織やプロジェクト チーム内で影響力を持っている人ですか。
- プロジェクトは、チーム メンバーの共同作業と彼らの第一次仕事責任に加えてプロジェクトの成果物に対して説明責任に慣れているは
|Use the list of customer project roles above to identify the best candidate for each role. Share responsibilities associated with the role with each prospective project team member to determine if they are available to fulfill that role.|
|Compile a list of project team members with job titles and contact information. The Genesys team provides you with the same information on their side.|
|Meet with team members prior to project kickoff to share project goals, the vision for how the project team works together, how to internally track project activities and progress, and standard communication channels.|
|Schedule regular internal project team meetings to track project progress, ensure team members receive adequate support, and identify/remove project roadblocks.|