シリーズ: コンタクト センターの有効化
Training is a critical success factor when an organization deploys new technology. It can have a significant impact on how employees use the new tools and whether they use them at all.
Genesys offers different levels of training from QuickStart training to online courses. It’s important to choose the right level of training that matches your budget, resources, internal expertise, and culture.
The goal of training isn’t to teach users how to use the new technology features: It’s to teach them how to perform the required work processes using technology. This distinction plays a critical role in the transition from learning in training to doing the job. A successful training is one in which the participants understand the context of new technology and how it is incorporated into their jobs.
Training requirements vary depending on the number and location of users, PureCloud configuration choices, and the organization’s culture. For this reason, there isn’t a one-size fits all approach to training. During the sales process, ensure that your team understands the training options available. It is important that you direct your team to play an active role in working with the Genesys project team to plan and deliver training that meets your users’ needs.
- What are the available training resources? Do you have a dedicated trainer to take ownership of planning and delivering training? Will you borrow internal corporate training resources? Can you rely on internal staff to serve in training roles?
- What is your training culture? Are employees accustomed to e-learning or hands-on classroom training? Are they comfortable learning on the job or do they expect to be fully proficient on all aspects of new tools before making the transition?
- Have you planned for ongoing training? After you go live on the new service, how will you train new hires?
- 新任のスーパーバイザーはどのようにリアルタイム ・ ビューを解釈し、レポートを実行する方法を学びますか? 新しい品質チーム メンバーはどのように検索およびインタラクションを評価する方法を学びますか? 人員管理アナリストはどのようにして予測し、スケジュールをする方法を学びますか?
- 新技術の影響とは 既存のプロセスとワークフローを統合する方法?
- 新しい技術はどのくらいシフトのですか。 そのシフトにアプローチする最良の方法は何ですか。
|Start training discussions early. Update your training approach and plans as you learn more about PureCloud and how employees use it. Don’t have a dedicated trainer? We recommend you identify an internal resource (supervisor or manager) to track training requirements, manage resources (trainers, materials, system requirements, facilities), and communicate with internal employees about goals.|
Create a matrix of what you need to train (the features and associated processes), who to train, and when to train. Conduct training at least one week before you expect employees to use their new skills.
Make sure that the plan includes:
|Understand the scope and the deliverables associated with your purchased training so you can factor them into the overall training plan. Ask to review the training agendas and sample material sets anytime during the sales or enablement process to determine if they adequately support your users’ training needs.|
|Make sure that your training plan anticipates barriers. What if the go-live date experiences a delay? Will that delay training? Do you risk bumping into other contact center events (busy periods, holidays, other training requirements)?|