- Architect > Admin または Architect > Editor の権限が割り当てられたユーザーの役割
In the Resources area of the call flow, select Data. The list of variable data appears in the Data pane to the right of the page.
The Data pane includes the following columns:
In addition to the other columns, in the email flow’s Data pane you can:
- Add variables
- Filter variables
- Delete variables
Add an email variable
- Under Add Variable, select the type of variable to add.
- In the Enter variable name box, type the name to associate with the variable.
- Click Create. The variable appears in the table.
- To edit the variable properties, click the variable name. The Edit Variable dialog box opens. For more information, see Manage a variable.
Filter email variables by process
- Under Filter data by accessibility, select the name of the process by which to sort variables in the table.
Delete an unused email variable
- If an email variable is not in use, or is an unpublished output variable, you can delete it. Click the Delete button next to the variable you want to remove.