PureCloud supports porting DID (Direct Inward Dialing) phone numbers that you manage with your current carrier into PureCloud Voice. The process for porting DID phone numbers into PureCloud Voice is a manual procedure that our support technicians perform. (See also Port toll-free numbers.)
To port DID numbers into PureCloud Voice, perform the following tasks.
- Compile a complete list of the phone numbers that you want ported.
Download the appropriate spreadsheet template and enter all phone numbers. The spreadsheet templates include instructions for providing the required information.
- United States: US DID Number Porting Template
- Canada: CAN DID Number Porting Template
- All other countries: DID Number Porting Template for all other countries
- Complete a Letter of Authorization (LOA) form.
An LOA provides the information that is required to authorize your current carrier to port your DID numbers to PureCloud Voice. A separate form is required for each carrier from which you want to port numbers.
The LOA form is a fillable PDF. Save the PDF to your hard disk and then using a PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader), fill in the required information. You must electronically sign and lock each LOA form. Forms that are not locked will be rejected.Note: Complete both the DID Number Porting Template and the DID Number LOA. It is imperative that all information match exactly with what the current carriers have on record per location. If you are unsure, ask your carriers for a Customer Service Record (CSR), also known as Services and Equipment list. This list can serve as the official record of information to put on the LOA form. If there are multiple locations or multiple carriers, complete a DID LOA form for each location or carrier.
- United States: DID Number LOA Form
- Belgium: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Brazil: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Denmark: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- France: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Germany: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Hungary: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Ireland: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Italy: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Luxembourg: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Mexico: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Netherlands: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- New Zealand: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Poland: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- Switzerland: Geographic DDI Number LOA Form
- United Kingdom
- Email the completed forms to our support technicians at PCVoiceTelcoRequest@genesys.com.
When our system receives your email request, it automatically creates ticket and our support technicians will handle your request during our normal business hours: M-F 8 AM – 5 PM EST. Keep in mind that while our support technicians process your port request within 24 hours of receipt, it could take up to 10 days to confirm an exact port date.メモ: Snapbacks ができない場合、それはあなたの要求を送信する前にすべての移植情報を確認することが重要ですので。
- Set up and remove forwarding for phone numbers that you are porting to PureCloud Voice (optional).
To set up and remove forwarding for the numbers that you want to port to PureCloud Voice, work directly with your carrier. After you provision DID numbers from PureCloud Voice, contact your carrier to request that they forward these numbers to the PureCloud Voice numbers. After the porting process is complete, work with your carrier to unassign and disconnect forwarding.