Release notes for PureCloud Embeddable Framework
This article describes all PureCloud Embeddable Framework releases. For more information, see About PureCloud Embeddable Framework.
These features are described in our documentation but are not yet generally available.
- WhatsApp interaction support
September 18, 2019
- Interaction attribute for internal calls
The integration now uses the interaction attribute isInternal to indicate whether a call is internal on interaction objects: Condensed conversation information (Developer Center).
August 21, 2019
- Subscriptions to individual categories
Developers can now subscribe to individual categories for notifications: subscribe (Developer Center).
- Private deployment of PureCloud Embeddable Framework
Includes same functionality as public deployment but allows companies to create and deploy integrations for private use in their PureCloud organizations: Deployment options.
June 19, 2019
- Contact list columns in interaction details or interaction objects
Developers can now display contact list column data on interactions in the client or obtain contact list column data as attributes of interaction objects: Interaction attributes (Developer Center) and customInteractionAttributes (Developer Center).
- Initial release of PureCloud Embeddable Framework for public deployment. Includes overview, steps for development and deployment, and exposed methods and actions.