この資料では、セットアップおよび PureCloud の操作のために必要なロールについて説明します。
- Architect/Call Flow Administrator — Responsible for constructing call flows using Architect.
- Business Champion — Provides resources and funding for the implementation, removes organizational roadblocks, and articulates the business vision during project implementation.
- Contact Center Manager — Responsible for configuring and running contact center activities such as outbound dialing campaigns, scripts, quality evaluations, and workforce management schedules.
- Contact Center Agent — Performs inbound and outbound customer interactions by phone, email, or chat. Responsible for joining queues, annotating recordings, viewing evaluations, and assigning wrap-up codes.
- Contact Center Supervisor — Acts in a managerial role to the agents and handles such responsibilities as managing queues, generating reports, managing wrap-up codes and canned responses, viewing performance data, and reviewing call recordings.
- Designated Support Contact — Acts as the liaison between the customer and PureCloud Support. Responsibilities include maintaining a general understanding of PureCloud services and participate in support ticket troubleshooting.
- Infrastructure Expert — Acts as point of contact for any LAN/WAN/telecom-related activities during project implementation.
- Project Manager — Acts as a point of contact for resource management, logistics coordination, and internal communications management during project implementation.
- PureCloud Administrator — Responsible for daily operation, user and group administration, configuration changes, usage policies, and collection of materials needed by PureCloud Support like conversation IDs or console logs.
- PureCloud Developer — Responsible for creating applications that use the PureCloud APIs or integration capabilities. Familiar with web programming and REST APIs.
- Customer Success Manager — Responsible for the customer relationship and alignment of ongoing initiatives of Genesys product lines.
- Enablement Lead — Acts as the primary point of contact and is responsible for the identification, creation, and execution of the PureCloud Enablement engagement. Responsible for technical consultation and enablement of the customer’s purchased PureCloud service.
- Pre-Sales Engineer — Responsible for assisting customers with the technical evaluation of Genesys product lines.
- Technical Account Manager (TAM) — Acts as a trusted adviser to ensure that PureCloud services are meeting or exceeding customer needs and expectations when customers purchase Premier Success Services.