PureCloud for Salesforce 統合をセットアップ
To get started with PureCloud for Salesforce, install the managed package and set up a call center in Salesforce.
Upgrades are automatically pushed to the application and do not typically require any manual intervention. However, if the upgrade includes changes to configurations, you must upgrade your managed package to take advantage of the new functionality. After upgrading the managed package, you may need to reconfigure some settings.
- Upgrade the managed package.
- Configure the managed package settings.
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for and click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the PureCloud for Salesforce package that you want to configure.
The managed package settings page appears. For more information, see Managed package settings.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.