Search the Resource Center website
- Use quotation marks for compound words.
- Do not use Boolean search operators.
- Do not type in complete How to sentences.
To help you filter through your search results when using the Resource Center’s search tool, you can take advantage of the faceted navigation feature. When you initiate a search in the Resource Center, you’ll see a panel on the left side of the screen that displays a list of facets. To narrow down the search results, select the check box next to the items that you are most interested in seeing. As you do so, the search tool narrows the list of search results to topics that are related to the facets you have selected.
- In the Search the Resource Center box, type your search term and click search.
Note: Search is not case-sensitive.
- To refine your search, click one or more facets, or filters. You can filter based on one or more terms in these categories:
- Content type
As you select facets, you’ll see that the search tool instantly narrows your list of results. You’ll also see the facets appear across the top the results.
- To remove a facet, click the x to the right.
- To read an article, click its title.
- After you select an article, you’ll see additional related article appear in the Suggested Content panel on the left.