View Edge properties
You can view the properties of an existing Edge by double-clicking the Edge name on the Edges page.
Select Menu > Devices> Edges (tab) to open the Edges page.
The Edges page provides you with details about how each Edge is configured:
- Serial Number: Unique number printed on the Edge case.
- Edge Name: Administrator defined name used to uniquely identify the Edge in a list.
- Description: Administrator defined description.
- Edge Group: Edge group currently associated with the Edge.
- Site: Site that the Edge is associated with.
- Network Interfaces: List of trunks currently associated with PureCloud. Do not associate an trunk from the list with the selected Edge unless the trunk is physically attached to the Edge.