View an interaction’s quality summary
The following permissions:
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
- Conversation > Communication > View
- Quality > Evaluation > All
From an interaction’s detail page, click the Quality Summary tab to see existing evaluation and survey data for the interaction.
View the following evaluation information related to the interaction:
- The evaluation form name used with the evaluation.
- The date the evaluation was assigned to the evaluator.
- The assigned evaluator for the evaluation.
- The status of the evaluation, such as pending, in progress, or complete.
- Whether the agent has reviewed the evaluation.
Perform following actions related to evaluations:
- To remove an evaluation, select the evaluation and click Delete Selected Evaluations.Note: Deleted evaluations may still show up in search results and reports.
View the following survey information about the surveys related to the interaction:
- The survey form name
- The survey’s status, which can include:
- Pending: PureCloud has prepared to send the survey invitation but has not sent it yet.
- Sent: PureCloud sent the survey invitation to the customer and then received a successful delivery notification.
- In Progress: Customer clicked the survey link.
- Finished: Customer submitted the survey.
- Error: An error occurred and PureCloud could not send the survey. For example, the customer’s email address was invalid.
- Opt Out: The customer requested not to receive surveys. For more information, see Note an External Contact’s survey opt-out preference.
- Expired: The survey link is older than 90 days.
- The survey score
- The Net Promoter Scoresm (NPS)
- To view the survey questions and responses, click the survey score.